Just watched the last episode of Sherlock.
I had been putting off because I didn’t think my heart could take it. And I was right, I am dead. To many feels. I need the new season!
Thanks that is all.
David Foster Wallace was like, Art must be sincere! We must use every tool in the linguistic toolbox to cut through sentiment and dishonest cliche and build fresh ways to reveal the power and reality of unironized emotion.
And Mister Rogers was like, Basically the same thing, but without any shame or pretense or fear of sincerity.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.
- wake up: exhausted
- 12 pm: exhausted
- 3 pm: fucking exhausted
- 5 pm: really fucking exhausted
- 7 pm: about to pass out
- bed time: the energy of 5 million condensed suns
I should’ve been over all of this eons ago.