As some of you might know, Richard Griffiths (the man who played Uncle Vernon in the Harry Potter films) has died.
In honor of him, I’d like to ask my fellow Potterheads to not make any posts on tumblr this Sunday, March 31.
I know going without tumblr is hard- but it’s about time that we made sure that there was absolutely no post on Sunday.
Reblog to spread the word.
no post on sundays
guys we can do this
- me: is it weird to talk to yourself?
- me: no
- me: yes it is you stupid motherfucker
- me: don't you dare talk to me like that you little bitch
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
Richard St John Harris (1 October 1930 – 25 October 2002)- Albus Dumbledore 1
Robert Arthur “Rob” Knox (21 August 1989 – 24 May 2008)- Marcus Belby
Elizabeth Spriggs (18 September 1929 – 2 July 2008) - The Fat Lady
Timothy Dingwall Bateson (3 April 1926 – 16 September 2009)- voiced Kreacher
Edward Charles James Gardner, DFM (24 August 1924 – 3 May 2010)- Knight Bus driver Ernie Prang
Alfred Burke (28 February 1918 – 16 February 2011)- Armando Dippet
Sheila Allen (22 October 1932 - 13 October 2011)- Ministry Witch in Goblet of Fire
Eric Sykes CBE (4 May 1923 – 4 July 2012)- Frank Bryce in Goblet of Fire
Richard Griffiths, OBE (31 July 1947 – 28 March 2013)- Uncle Vernon
augh my heart
ugh my feelings.
There’s this group of guys at my school
and they call themselves the League of Gentlemen
and on random days they will all wear suits to school for no reason
just to wear their suits
and they like walk around the hallways and just enjoy being snazzy
and it makes me really happy